About Home Architectural
Home Architectural Ltd. is a CIAT Registered Practice who offer a personal design service at affordable prices. We appreciate that not only are you making a large financial commitment, but that this is your home. Many of our clients now contact us having being recommended by someone we have provided design services for previously. We also carry full Professional Indemnity Insurance for our projects to give you peace of mind.
Emma Coulson MCIAT
BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology
Emma graduated from the University of Liverpool in 1999 and has worked as an Architectural Assistant in architectural practices across the North West.
As a result, she has gained a wide range of experience in all aspects of design work.
Since establishing Home Architectural Ltd in 2010, Emma has focused on residential architectural design and she is able to take your project from start to finish, from the design stage, through Local Authority applications and on through the building stage to completion.
Having returned to university in 2013, Emma recently gained a First Class Honours Degree in Architectural Technology and won a Certificate of Excellence from the CIOB (Chartered Institute of Building).
For further information on the benefits of using a Chartered Architectural Technologist, please visit CIAT’s website, www.ciat.org.uk
“The project we were taking on was a big part of our lives and was stressful at times but Emma was always on hand with advice and support and responded immediately to any emails or calls with queries and helped settle my mind. Emma really got the idea that it was our ‘home’ and not just a house or a structure.”
Mrs Ball, Warrington
07955 730 239
Our Address is:
12 Glebe Lane
Widnes, Cheshire WA8 9JD
- Week 10 on site #extension in #Widnes with https://t.co/XOGIn9y9wV and https://t.co/ECRwA7Av6r... https://t.co/wJJMeMHJpw,
- Week 10 on site #extension in #Widnes with https://t.co/XOGIn9y9wV and https://t.co/ECRwA7Av6r https://t.co/uX69ydNBY0,
- RT @amazingtelly: Looking for houses to take part on Old House New Home series 2 with @MrGeorgeClarke. For more info. and to apply vi… https://t.co/ibabbKdP5B,
- "Emma has provided us with an excellent service. She made helpful suggestions to improve our plans, and was extreme… https://t.co/350HnfpAbQ,
- Week 8 on site #extension in #Widnes with https://t.co/XOGIn9y9wV and @EGCPLASTERING https://t.co/fQ28tYjjLX,